Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To Grandma Coy

Dear Grandma,

I was very sad to hear about Grandpa, but I want you to know a few things. First, I know that God loves us so much. He watches after us, and I know that He is not only taking care of us here, but He is taking care of Grandpa. I know that there is life after death, and that one day, we will all be together as a family again.

I know that the Plan that God has for us for our salvation is also for our happiness and that when we live the way He wants us to live, we can find happiness here on earth and in the life to come.

I am here in Romania teaching people about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and about how when we live according to the Gospel, we can truly be happy. I have seen the gospel transform their lives, and it has changed mine as well.

I wish I could have been with you and Grandpa over spring break, but I'm glad that you got my letter before hand, and that I sent you my love. I still send it, and will continue to send you my love for sure no matter how far away I am.

I am grateful to hear that you are doing well, and so happy to know that God is in our lives. I know that when we rely on Him, He will support us and help us grow in our trials. I love you so very much, and I pray for you and for all of our family every day.

Continue in faith, I know that joy is there. I love you so much, and I'll write to you later.

Love always, --Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment