Monday, March 30, 2009

Travel Plans

So I can't believe that I'm leaving on Monday!!! (March 30th) 1st my travel plans just to get those out of the way...We report to the travel office at 5am sharp for our shuttle to SLC. Our plane leaves at 8:30am and we go to JFK airport in NY at 3:09 pm NY time. Then we have a flight leaving at 5:50pm to go to Vienna Austria which arrives 8:35 am Austria time, and our last connection leaves at 10:45 am and arrives in Bucurest Romania at 1:25 pm on March 31 2009 Romanian time. (ps, Romania is 8 hours ahead of us) so that will be about 21 hours of travel which is a lot, but I am so excited.

AH! the excitement is building up way too much, but I'm still working hard and trying to get as much done as I possibly can so that it won't be the hardest transition of my life. But thank you so so so much for the packages...I got both of them and I LOVE my hat and gloves! The gloves are just a tad tight, but so warm, and it looks so cute! I got to test them out today because it was snowing when we walked to the temple and I stayed all nice and toasty the whole way there and back :}

And Cherisse, thank you so much for the pictures and the cute card! When I got it, I was wondering who I knew from Pocatello cuz that's where the mail stamp came from, and when I opened it and saw a picture of you I screamed and my companions were like, "what?" and I was soooooo excited that you wrote to me and that I had pictures! SO thank you lots for that. And yes, you can email me when I'm in Romania, cuz I won't have a 30 min countdown before it kicks me off the computer and I can actually read and enjoy what you write to me. SO that would be great. Love you!

I will send this now because I need to leave and I will continue in a separate email named email 2. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment